Why Choose AC Appointments?
Our service promise for the introduction of Permanent staff is to...
- Handle all stages of the recruitment process from advertising to short-listing candidates.
- Search our existing database for potential candidates.
- Place the initial advertisement under our own logo, in our window display and on the internet.
- Interview all prospective candidates and fully brief them on your vacancy.
- Present you with CVs for your consideration.
- Organise interviews at your offices or, at ours.
- Notify unsuccessful candidates.
- Carry out skills tests and reference checks if required.
Our service promise for the supply of Temporary workers is to...
- Provide a first class package by supplying the very best staff available to meet the criteria of your job specification.
- Interview all prospective candidates face to face.
- Ensure that all temporary workers are legally permitted to work in the UK.
- Carry out at least two verbal and/or written reference checks.
- AC Appointments is able to implement CRB checks on candidates and this service can be carried out on behalf of our clients.
- Fully test keyboard skills and software knowledge using our in-house or online facilities.
- Fully check the authenticity of any current licenses and/or certificates.
- Fully brief each worker of all aspects of the assignment prior to commencement, including any special clothing or footwear requirements.
We also promise to...
- Visit your premises to assess all aspects of Health & Safety procedures and discuss any induction processes for new temporary workers.
- Take care of all aspects of temporary workers' rights, under the Working Time Directive, including paid leave entitlement and, where appropriate, SSP and SMP.
- Fully check and calculate all timesheets/clock-cards and ensure our temporary workers are paid correctly and on time.
- Produce accurate invoices at regular intervals - we do not outsource our payroll and accounts.
- Assign at least one member of our team to respond solely to the needs of your company.
- Make regular quality control service calls and visits to discuss all aspects of our services.